Everytime the day starts off with the dazzling smile when I dream about sachin..He is the guy who made the whole nation stand on their feet.There are reasons to hate him…These are some to the person who lived her last 21 years in loving him…
1. He always plays a brilliant innings before my exam and hence doesn’t let me study.
2. Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray.
3. Every time I take a resolution not to bite my nails, he gets into the nineties and I am left with no choice but to chew on my nails.
4. He costs way too much on ‘super selector’ but since I have to pick him, the rest of my team gets weakened.
5. During a match, invariably when I want to go to the bathroom, he hits a boundary and hence I have no choice but to sit and watch the replay. Even my father/friends wont allow me to change the sit when Sachin is batting. No one cares about my agony.
6. As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.
7. He brings the whole country to a standstill whenever he bats.
8. And the last and the biggest reason why I hate Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar … He is going to retire sometime in the future .. A slightest thought about his retirement brings tears in my eyes .. When he will retire, I feel that my life will come to a complete standstill .. How will I live without watching him on the field, without seeing him scoring tons and tons of runs, without hearing his baby voice .. Uffff , why Sachin why ?? .. Why were you born In India and why did you play cricket ?? .. I just love you so much that we cant see you going ..
As they say, commit all your crime when Sachin is batting, coz even GOD is watching his batting. That he can feel more pain than the youngest team member and the oldest fan, is a fact that deserves a story by itself. But for me, that is enough to forget my pain and stand in unreserved applause for the man who makes me feel more Indian than any other. So true !! Hats off to the master !!